Back

THE CHURCH PLATE OF RADNORSHIRE.
Evans, J.T.

THE CHURCH PLATE OF RADNORSHIRE.

With the Chantry Certificates relating to the County of Radnor by the Commissioners of 2 Edward VI (1548); Notes on Registers, Bells and Families; and Appendix on the Primitive Saints of Radnorshire by Rev. A.W. Wade-Evans, author of “Welsh Medieval Law.” Stow-on-the-Wold: James H. Alden 1910.
1st Ed. Sm. 4to. xxiv + 160pp. + [iii] adverts. 6 plates. Some sporadic spotting, e.ps. spotted, sm. ownership signature, original gilt lettered cloth with gilt armorial shield device to upper board, bevelled edges, lower board rubbed and sl. marked, corners very sl. rubbed, t.e.g. Author’s Presentation Copy, inscribed ‘To. N.A., with the Author’s very kind regards. Apr. 1912.’ With ALS from the Author loosely inserted.
£20.00 [ref: 262850] enquire