Back

Willis, The Late Robert.

THE ARCHITECTURAL HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE

and of the Colleges of Cambridge and Eton. Edited with Large Additions, and Brought up to the Present Time by John Willis Clark. CUP 1886
1st Ed. Later issue? Royal 8vo. 4 vols. Profusely ills., 29 double page maps many with overlays. Ex.-libris W. Hilton Kelliher, later e.ps., later original bright gilt lettered cloth. Probably bound up later using the original sheets.
£150.00 [ref: 255974] enquire