Back

Parish Council for the Parish of Abergavenny (Rural).

THE MINUTE BOOK

From the Fourth day of December 1894 to 13th October 1941. [Together with] PARISH COUNCILLORS DECLARATIONS 1894-1947.
2 vols. 4to. and Royal 8vo. respectively. Neat manuscript hands. Marbled e.ps., half roan with stained boards, extremities scuffed with loss. Established in 1894 following the Local Government Act of that year.
£175.00 [ref: 255686] enquire